Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
Yesterday I did a talk at the Procurement 4.0 conference at Deloitte in Oslo. While the topic I covered was digitilization in shipping, I ended up recommending the audience to go home and ask their sexual partner how they could be the ideal partner in bed for them… and then deliver that and telling me how it went. I am curious if I will get any feedback. During the talk I covered the essence in the OnePageBook “Impress!” via the Arrow->Box->Arrow method. Listen to the podcast and I will take you through a drill using this method.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/11/Podcast-Impress.html
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?